Monday, June 14, 2010

Spiga*****

"Spiga" on Central ave. in Scarsdale is a great Italian restaurant with a calming and beautiful atmosphere. The food is delightful and the service is great. I highly recommend "Spiga" if you are going on a Date or looking for nice quiet romantic evening. The house Wine is a Chianti  "Ruffino" Which happens to be my favorite Wine. I have only one complaint . My complaint is that there are way to many Bus Boys and Waiters on the floor. It seems as though they are always standing around bored and usually right by your table. "Spiga" Gets my highest rating though of 5 Stars *****.




Credit Cards Accepted:Yes






Alcohol Served:Yes






Outdoor Seating:No






Reservations Accepted:Yes






Delivery Available:No






Takeout :Unsure

No comments:

Post a Comment