Sunday, June 13, 2010

Main Street Cafe *

Another little Dive in Tuckahoe is the "Main Street Cafe." While the waitresses that work there look like they are out of a punk rock music video they are very Friendly and Polite . The Food is of low quality and  if you order Coffee it is not bottomless! I have been there a couple of times since I have moved to tuckahoe and it is definitely my last choice. I once went with my father there for lunch and ordered a Grilled Cheese. When I got my order it was two pieces of burnt toast with unmelted american cheese inside. The kitchen is slower then any other place I have been and my coffee cup is usually dirty. I am giving the "Main Street Cafe" my lowest Rating of 0 stars. Go up 2 blocks to "Bentleys".



Credit Cards Accepted:No



Alcohol Served:No



Outdoor Seating:No



Reservations Accepted:No



Delivery Available:No



Takeout :Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment