Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Burrito Poblano *****



I moved to Tuckahoe about a year ago and right up the street there is a little mexican restaurant named "The Burrito Poblano."  It is a tiny little place With some of the greatest Mexican food I have ever tasted in my life. The atomosphsphere is "Quaint and Calming." Service is fast and friendly and if your in the mood for a taco or a burrito skip Taco Bell and head on over to Tuckahoe. For a slightly higher price you can get better quality and better tasting tacos and burritos. The burritos are around six bucks and just one could fill even the biggest belly. I highly recommend them and I am giving "The Burrito Poblano" Five Stars! *****



Credit Cards Accepted:Yes
Alcohol Served:Yes
Outdoor Seating:No
Reservations Accepted:Unsure
Delivery Available:No
Takeout :Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment